· 1 pound fresh crabmeat, shells removed
· 4 cups fresh baby greens (such as baby spinach or arugula)
· 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
· 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
· ¼ cup olive oil
· 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· ½ teaspoon sea salt
· ¼ teaspoon black pepper
· 2 semi-ripe avocados, peeled, pitted, sliced
· 2 seedless oranges, peeled, segmented
1. Gently toss crabmeat, greens, mint and basil together in a large bowl; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together oil, juice, salt and pepper; pour all but 1 tablespoon dressing over crabmeat mixture. Toss gently with a fork, keeping crabmeat in relatively large pieces.
3. Arrange salad on 4 serving plate. Top with a few slices of avocado and orange. Drizzle remaining dressing over salads and serve.